Sunday 16 August 2015

LATEST DISCOVERY || NEW, FAVOURITE DESIGNER - ACCIDENTLY ISRAELI!

ALON LIVNE
Since I have a lot of favourite fashion brands that I love and follow its always hard to choose one to blog about. I get constant emails and newsletters on new fashion and trends that are appearing on the catwalk as I like to be up to date with the latest.

I turned of my laptop and automatically went straight on my phone, as we do.
Clicked on Pintrest and on my 'P' page was a stunning piece of clothing that I had to add to my ''MODELS || FASHION'' albums.
I then saw some more similar designs on the related pins page and thought waw this designer is amazing let me find out who's work this is, scrolled down... saw the name thought ''oh some French guy''
Opened up my laptop and google-searched Alon Livne and this is what I saw:
 

Alon Livne: אלון ליבנה

www.alonlivne.com/
Alon Livne, Israel's foremost young fashion designer, has been in the fashion business since he turned 17. Alon Livne worked for the Italian mega-designer ...
 
 


It shocked me that he was from Israel as I was not expecting it at all!
I was so impressed with the clothing and automatically to me they looked like something you would see in a magazine beside Balmain or ... Versace!
Been an Israeli-born girl myself this made me so proud and instantly I knew this is the fashion designer I've been looking to adore the past couple of week and blog about.
 
There isn't much point in me telling you all his BIO etc.  as its all on his webpage and all I'd be doing is copy and pasting. But what I will for sure mention is that the Israeli designer has trained in Alexander McQueen in London and The amazing Roberto Cavalli and famous names like Beyoncé and Lady Gaga have worn his designs on stage and for appearances!
 
 Below is his work - let me know what you think in the comments below!

S/S 2015 Collection.
 


 
 
 
More work from previous collections.
 

















 

 
 see more of his work on http://www.alonlivne.com/
 
 
Wedding collections.


 






See more wedding dresses at http://alonlivnewhite.com/
 
 
 
 This was a lovely discovery for me as I adore his clothing, I truly am a huge fan of his work and can see the amount of passion he has for what he does through the clothing.
Its also very nice to discover this Israeli designer a day before I jet of to Israel... by accident!

Thank you for reading.

- Love, Diana xx
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything totally, except
    this paragraph provides fastidious understanding yet.

    my web site; How To Hack Tap Titans Ios

    ReplyDelete